donderdag 24 januari 2008

my belgium life

Hi honeys,

I know that some of you still check my weblog. Probably nobody anymore from belgium because they have to know that 'Annick is back in Belgium'. But not with a really happy face. You ask yourself WHY??? BECAAUUSSEE: I miss you guys so much. Where are the crazy nights and the cozy movie evenings, the nice dinners, tejobars and Lux? Where is the good weather??? Where are you?????
But of course I am happy to see my friends here in belgium. Only the problem with this week is that I am working. JEAH you read it good: Annick is working. Even working in a factory for plastic glass (terrible for your hands! ). Not my favorite job but I have to do it so I can travel again later! Probably with some of you :)
Just want to tell you that I had a great time there with every one of you and that I hope that I see you again. You are always welcome in belgium, just let me know. And I come and visit you maybe. It depend if you are really cool or you live in a really cool country or both :)
So here I say goodbye (noooooo we never say goodbye e aline ;) we say see you soon or at leat see you! :) and i there is something intressting in my life than I will put it here:) but for now the most intresting are the stories that debby tells me(my 19 year old not really clever kind of strange collegue in the factory) :)

beijinhos beebies!!
xxx
Kikkie ;)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

hey annick, je belgische vrienden lezen dit wel hoor!!

PS: Fabrik mss vervangen door factory ofzo :)

Domi zei

ja annick, belgische vriendinnen lezen dit ook ;) Blijft nog maar wa posten, das plezant om te lezen :) maar eiglijk goed om te leze da ge het daar zo haaaard mist want da betekent da het zooooo de moeite was om allemaal te doen :) Tot gauw sjoeke, twordt tijd dak u nu terug wa meer begin te zien!xxxxx